Have you always desired a flatter stomach?
With the help of PlasticSurgery.com, your dream can now become a reality! Our services are designed to help you find a plastic surgeon and valuable information.
Is a tummy tuck right for me?
This body contouring procedure may be a great option for you if you struggle with any of these problems:
- You have undergone multiple pregnancies or weight loss and are now left with excess skin and fat that is resistant to diet and exercise (in your mid-section)
- You have a protruding abdomen that is ill-proportioned to the rest of your body
- You have loss of skin elasticity
A tummy tuck, also known as "abdominoplasty," is a cosmetic surgical procedure intended to give the abdomen a more defined contour by tightening the abdominal muscles after removing excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen.
A Chesapeake tummy tuck doctor can help to determine if a mini tummy tuck would be more beneficial to your appearance!
If you're seeking improvement rather than perfection, then abdominoplasty might be a great option for you to consider!
During your private meeting with a Chesapeake tummy tuck doctor, some of the questions you may want to ask include:
- Are my goals and expectations realistic?
- Will my tummy tuck scar be noticeable?
- How long have you been performing tummy tucks?
- How often do you perform abdominoplasty?
- What are the possible risks and complications?
Be sure to view tummy tuck pictures!