If you want to look your best, you're not alone! Today, more and more women are finding ways to enhance their appearance, and breast implant surgery remains one of the top cosmetic procedures in the country.
On PlasticSurgery.com, you can locate multiple St. Louis breast augmentation doctors and learn how this procedure can be an excellent option for you.
What is breast augmentation?
Technically called "augmentation mammaplasty," this cosmetic surgical procedure improves the size and shape of a woman's breasts. This is done by inserting breast implants (either silicone-gel or saline) "under" or "over" the muscle. Depending on your condition, this procedure can be done alone or in conjunction with a breast lift.
Some factors that make patients ideal candidates for this procedure are those who:
- Want to enlarge their breasts to a more desirable size
- Want to bring balance to asymmetrical breasts
- Want to restore lost breast volume as a result of pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss
- Want to improve breast shape through reconstruction following breast surgery (which might have been due to illness)
- Are looking for improvement versus perfection
How do I find a St. Louis breast augmentation specialist who is right for me?
Choosing a St. Louis plastic surgeon is easier than ever on PlasticSurgery.com! Our Web site offers an extensive list of excellent specialists to choose from. You can read through their profiles to learn about their education, training, experience, and areas of specialization. You can also view before and after photos in order to better understand the final outcome of your procedure
While on our site, feel free to connect to our Beauty Resources and read related articles!