Silicone-gel or saline?
This might be a question you're mulling over if you are considering breast implants. On PlasticSurgery.com, we are committed to helping you find a Bethesda breast augmentation specialist who can answer all of your questions.
Breast augmentation, or "augmentation mammaplasty," is designed to enhance a woman's bust size and shape. This can be done for a variety of reasons, such as:
- To enhance the body contour of a woman who feels her breast size is too small
- To restore lost breast volume due to weight loss or pregnancy
- To achieve better breast symmetry
- To improve the shape of breasts that are sagging or have lost firmness (frequently used during a breast lift)
- To reconstruct breasts that have been removed or disfigured due to previous surgery to treat breast cancer, trauma, etc.
To learn more about breast implant surgery, please read our related articles and procedure pages as found on PlasticSurgery.com!
Through a no-hassle system, you can browse through our doctor directory where you can easily gather names of experienced Bethesda breast augmentation experts. We enable you to check out their education, training and experience, as well as any associations to which they belong.
You can also view before and after photos of previous breast implant procedures they have performed.
Whether your interest in augmentation mammaplasty stems from increasing your bust size, adding symmetry, or for reconstruction purposes, PlasticSurgery.com sets you on the path to a safe and successful surgery.
Take advantage of all we have to offer!