Choosing a Face Lift Surgeon
There are many facelift surgeons to choose from. So how do you know which one is right for you? When meeting with your potential doctor(s), consider the following. Does he/she:
- Have adequate face lift training and surgical experience?
- Perform face lift surgery at a safe, accredited facility?
- Provide face lift before and after photos of past patients?
- Offer you the option of speaking with his/her past face lift patients?
- Perform the specific face lift procedure that you desire (traditional face lift surgery as well as mini face lift surgery)?
The personality of the surgeon is also an important factor that will greatly impact your decision. Is he/she professional and friendly? Understanding and compassionate toward your condition? The time you spend with a plastic surgeon is extensive, which begins at the consultation stage and will continue throughout your post-op experience. Bedside manner is something to be aware of during your doctor search.
If a physician does not meet the aforementioned requirements, you will need to decide whether you want him/her as your doctor. Meeting with multiple face lift surgeons before selecting the right one can help your decision-making process.
Find a plastic surgeon today! On PlasticSurgery.com you may search for a facelift surgeon by name, location, or specialty.