Choosing an Eyebrow Lift Surgeon
Once you feel ready to pursue eyebrow lift surgery further, you should meet with a plastic surgeon who is a brow lift specialist. Just like any other surgical procedure, second and third opinions are suggested before selecting a physician. For optimal results, you will want to choose an eyebrow lift surgeon who is best suited to perform your procedure.
You may learn more about your potential doctor by asking the following questions. Do you:
- Have adequate eyebrow lift training and experience?
- Perform forehead lift surgery at a safe, accredited facility?
- Provide brow lift before and after photos of your past patients?
- Offer the option of speaking with past eyebrow lift patients?
- Perform a range of brow lift techniques to choose from? (The classic lift, "open" method, and endoscopic brow lift.)
If you are unsatisfied with any aspect of the surgeon, whether it is their lack of bedside manner or their failure to meet your personal standards, continue your search. The last thing you want to do is select a brow lift surgeon with whom you are unhappy.
"Using Your Smarts: Finding the Right Plastic Surgeon" can be a helpful resource to prospective plastic surgery patients. In addition, we encourage you to browse our doctor database to find a plastic surgeon.