Choosing a Butt Augmentation Surgeon
Your search for the right butt augmentation surgeon should result in the selection of a qualified physician who you feel can provide you with the best possible results. Ask yourself the following questions when meeting with a potential plastic surgeon. Does he/she:
- Have adequate butt augmentation training and surgical experience?
- Perform the buttocks augmentation procedure at a safe, accredited facility?
- Provide before and after buttock augmentation photos of past patients?
- Offer you the option of speaking with his/her past butt augmentation patients?
- Perform the specific buttock surgery that you desire (augmentation with butt implants, fat transfer to buttocks, and/or the Brazilian butt lift)?
In addition to being a knowledgeable buttocks augmentation surgeon, it is also important that the physician have good bedside manner. Time spent with a plastic surgeon beings before the procedure and continues post-operatively; therefore, you will want to seek a doctor who is caring and friendly.
During your search for a plastic surgeon, take your time and be selective. If you are unhappy with one physician, move on to the next. You should feel confident in your decision going into surgery.
Find a plastic surgeon with the qualifications you require! Search our extensive doctor database today.