Choosing a Breast Reduction Surgeon
The plastic surgeon who you select to perform your breast reduction surgery is an important contributing factor to the outcome of your procedure. For exceptional results, it is imperative that you choose a doctor who you feel possesses the best surgical talent and bedside manner.
Additionally, it is essential that you ask yourself when seeking a breast reduction specialist, does he/she:
- Have adequate breast reduction training and experience?
- Perform breast reduction at a safe, accredited facility?
- Provide breast reduction before and after pictures of his/her past patients?
- Offer you the option of speaking with past breast reduction patients?
- Perform the specific breast reduction technique that you desire (Does that doctor offer the "keyhole-anchor" method, or the "doughnut" technique?)
If you are unsatisfied with the plastic surgeon you meet with in any way (whether it be their skill level or their personality), don't think twice about seeking a new doctor for consultation. You should meet with various surgeons before deciding upon one. It is your body, and you have to live with the results. Therefore, do not end your search until you feel confident with the right breast reduction surgeon.
We encourage you to browse through our extensive doctor database to find a plastic surgeon on PlasticSurgery.com today!