By Elana Pruitt © 2007
According to Shanteque owners Isabella Koretz and Larisa Shor, the first 24 hours of recovery is the most crucial!
And while many patients prefer to reside in the comfort of their own bed following surgery, the thought of recuperating at a renowned aftercare center for professional nursing care seems, well, practically irresistible. This looks to be especially true when the place you choose is a tucked away Los Angeles hotel wing, as previously featured on ABC's “Extreme Makeover;” privately providing star treatment to those wishing to avoid paparazzi flashes and the pressure of everyday responsibilities.
Just consider the typical Shanteque welcome – a lit aromatherapy candle, classical music playing on the room’s private entertainment center, dimmed lighting, fresh lemon water and juices, ice masks ready, and a bed turned down with a pillow set aside to be placed under the client’s knees. Immediate relaxation should soon take over!
This family-run business offers exclusive one-on-one care, a 3-to-1 ratio of patient to nurse, and a safe environment as the owners are seen on the premises day in and day out.
To help ensure proper healing and a peace of mind, this special sect of Beverly Hills’ Le Meridian offers patients a positive plastic surgery experience – beyond the operating room.
Included With Your Stay:
- Transportation to and from your surgeon’s office
- Private underground entry
- Automatically controlled beds
- Individual climate control
- Full cable television and in-house, first-run movies
- Video cassette recorder
- In-suite Internet access/ fax machine
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail
- Speaker phones with data port
- Bedside lighting, temperature and entertainment controls
- Modified menus for your special needs
- Smoothies with protein supplement
- Private marble baths with deep-soaking tubs and separate glass showers
For more information, please contact:
Shanteque (located at the Le Meridien of Beverly Hills)
465 South La Cienega, Suite 213
Los Angeles, CA 90048-4001