Are you looking for an Arkansas tummy tuck specialist? If so, PlasticSurgery.com can help you find a doctor!
If you are unhappy with the shape of your body, especially the appearance of your stomach, you may consider tummy tuck surgery ("abdominoplasty"). During this procedure, excess fat and sagging skin is removed from the midsection, and then the underlying abdominal muscles are tightened. The result is a slimmer waistline.
If you are also interested in having your body sculpted in other areas, select a physician who is also considered to be a skilled Arkansas liposuction surgeon.
Tummy tuck surgery, like all surgery, shouldn't be taken lightly!
A qualified Arkansas plastic surgeon will determine if you're a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery. Until then, here are some common factors that qualify patients for this procedure. They typically:
- Have loose skin from multiple pregnancies or dramatic weight loss
- Have lost skin elasticity, often die to aging
- Are in good mental and physical health
- Have realistic expectations
- Have a midsection that doesn't respond to diet and exercise
To learn more about this procedure, check out our before and after tummy tuck photos, procedure pages, articles, plastic surgery forum, Your New Body Blog, and financing information.
Finding a doctor on PlasticSurgery.com…
We have compiled a list of top doctors from around the nation, many of whom practice right here in Arkansas. Our site enables you to:
- Search for a physician by name, location, or type of procedure
- Review doctors' educational and professional backgrounds
- Connect to each doctor's personal Web site
- Locate practices using Google ™ Maps surgeon finder
- Send one e-mail to multiple doctors
Keep utilizing the tools on PlasticSurgery.com until you find an Arkansas tummy tuck expert who is best-suited for you!