Considering breast enlargement surgery in Tempe, AZ?
- 10290 N. 92nd Street Suite 207
- SCOTTSDALE , AZ 85258
PlasticSurgery.com can help you get started! Just browse through our Web site to learn more about this procedure and find a plastic surgeon in your area.
What is breast augmentation?
Technically called “augmentation mammaplasty,” breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure designed to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breasts. In this procedure, the breast tissue is expanded in order to create fuller breasts and more defined cleavage.
Some of the most common reasons why women choose breast augmentation surgery are:
- To enhance their body contour
- To reshape or enlarge breasts that have lost their volume due to aging or breastfeeding
- To correct a reduction in breast size after weight loss or pregnancy
- To improve their shape through reconstruction following breast surgery
- To balance a difference in breast size and create better proportion
Consult a Tempe doctor to determine if breast implant surgery is right for you!
Before meeting with a plastic surgeon, it is important to research the procedure you are considering and learn about its potential risks and complications, such as: type of implants, incision site, techniques used, and implant placement.
Research as much as possible so you can make educated decisions regarding your surgery!
While browsing our Web site, be sure to view before and after photos and read informative articles related to plastic surgery. You can also e-mail multiple Tempe plastic surgeons at the same time with more questions.
Find a Tempe breast enlargement expert today on PlasticSurgery.com!